“We can’t thank Keith Kleinhans enough for his outstanding service and expertise in helping our family during a difficult time. My brother was in a horrific motorcycle accident and because of his attention and diligence in handling the case, my brother was able to focus on his recovery knowing that Keith and his team had everything handled. If we ever had a question or needed anything, he was always available and kept us informed the entire time. We are forever grateful for his assistance. We truly are thankful that we hired Mr. Kleinhans and would highly recommend him to anyone that would need his service.”
Keith L. Kleinhans
Keith is a founding member of the Law Office of KG, PLLC. Keith takes his role in helping injured Texans very seriously and will go above and beyond to meet all of their needs. Keith’s dedication to each client’s needs and willingness to listen to their problems helps him to understand what the most important goals are to each client. At the Law Office of KG, PLLC, you are not just another client.
Keith also practices family law. Keith’s understanding of the legal system allows him to discuss a strategic plan to get to the root of what is important to each client. Keith’s attention to detail and experience in the courtroom helps him meet each client’s needs.
When not in the courtroom, Keith enjoys spending time with his two children, Mastiff and Jack Russell, and experiencing all that Austin offers. Keith enjoys boating on Lake Travis, running, mountain biking, swimming, fishing, working out at Hill Country Indoor, live music, traveling, and the many fantastic restaurants that Austin has to offer.
- 2013 Super Lawyer Rising Star, which is an award received by less than 2.5% of attorneys nationwide, based on peer recognition and professional achievement in their area of practice of family law and personal injury.
- 2016 Nominee to 10 Best of the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, a third-party rating service based on customer satisfaction and excellence in the field.
- 2014-2016 Nominee to Million Dollar Advocates Forum, due to Keith settling over a million dollars worth of injury settlements.
- Texas Bar Association
- Austin Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- State of Texas Bar College
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Christain Family Law Association
- National Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
Courts Licensed to Practice
- All Courts in the State of Texas
- United States Federal District Court, Western District
Schedule a free consultation today! Call now!