“Kim and her team treated me like a person, not just another client. She is extremely professional, and I will never use anyone in Texas as an attorney, other than Kim and her team. I can’t begin to tell you how much relief I have had, even in the first 2 weeks of her representation. She is efficient, and returns calls or emails within 24 hours. That is something I have never experienced before.”
Kimberly G. Kleinhans
Kimberly G. Kleinhans works tirelessly to represent individuals during some of the most challenging times in their lives. Whether Kimberly is representing clients for custody battles or clients dealing with life-changing injuries and disingenuous insurance providers, she provides personalized attention to each client.
Along with her husband, Keith, Kimberly is a founding partner of Law Office of KG, PLLC. As such, she strives to uphold policies that encourage thorough and efficient handling of each case, while involving the client as much or as little as that client desires. Due to Kimberly’s extensive trial attorney experience, she is always thinking about preparing the case for trial. She is very knowledgeable about the steps that need to be taken from the beginning, so the case is ready to present to the judge if the case must be tried. While Kimberly is accustomed to being in court, she goes to great lengths to make sure her clients understand the process and feel confident and at ease when they walk through the courthouse doors (or login to the Zoom courtroom).
Kimberly’s achievements include various recognitions for her knowledge, skill, experience, and success: Super Lawyer’s Rising Stars, 10 Best Injury Attorneys, and National Trial Layers Top 40 over 40. Further, Kimberly has made television appearances with clients, appearing on the Dr. Phil Show. One of the most memorable cases that Kimberly had was when she represented Willie Nelson’s co-defendant, which involved a deposition of Willie Nelson. While not being the best joke-teller, Kimberly practiced and executed a joke to Willie that resulted in a Willie laugh we all love. Kimberly’s strategy and ability to draft pleadings resulted in nonsuit of the case for all defendants.
Outside of the office, Kimberly enjoys time with her partner/husband, Keith, their two young children, and their mastiff and jack russell. The Kleinhans family attends Austin Ridge Bible Church, and Kimberly strives to uphold justice in an ethical manner.
- 2014-present. Super Lawyer’s Rising Star list. Only 2.5% of attorneys are named to the Rising Star list. Super Lawyers is a rating system that includes over 70 areas of practice that have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
- 2016-2018. Litigation Counsel of American, which consists of less than one-half of one percent of all attorneys and judges in North America and requires completion of at least 10 jury trials through verdict.
- 2016-present. 10 Best of the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, a third-party rating service based on customer satisfaction and excellence in the field.
- 2018-present. Lawyers of Distinction is a platform-generated ranking system based on 12 factors that seek to recognize the applicant’s achievements and peer recognition.
- 2019 The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40. Membership is extended solely to the select few of the most qualified attorneys from each state who demonstrate superior qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence, stature, and public profile measured by objective and uniformly applied standards. must exemplify superior qualifications, trial results, and leadership as a young lawyer under the age of 40.
- Penn State University, BA – 2003
- Thomas Cooley Law School, JD; Graduated with Distinction – 2008
- Texas Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Austin Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- State of Texas Bar College
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Christain Family Law Association
- National Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
Courts Licensed to Practice
- All Courts in the State of Texas
- United States Federal District Court, Western District